Monday, August 10, 2009

Is it bad that I havent posted since Christmas?!

Yes.

What I have doing? I made it back to the states alive which is a bonus. But what I have done effectively is mope around trying to decide what to do next. I did make progress in this since I learned that I like studying clowning more than actually clowning. So I am applying to library graduate schools to get a masters in library studies and then a Doctorate in Folklore in order to create a clowning and physical comedy library/archive.

I have also been reading a lot of theology, and listening to lectures on various subjects. I learned that "lewd" originally meant "lay" as in "Lay people." So that the people who were not ordained ministers were "Lewd ministers" rather than "Lay ministers." I hope I am not the only person who thinks this is absolutely hilarious. But if I am, oh well.

So yeah...

That's pretty much it. More or less.

2 comments:

mad4books said...

Yes. Yes. It is VERY bad that you have neglected your pitiful little blog.

Glad that you made it home safely, though...and extra glad that you are applying to library school...because LIBRARIAN is the most noble of professions.

P.S. Please see if LIBRARIAN is the right career for you. Test your aptitude by watching this video:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=UvNLR-nNt4M

When you are done laughing at this clip (and especially the poor fellow at 3:13), check out:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=gzbDdgWiaS0

P.P.S. "Lewd" and "lay"...both funny.

T/MoM said...

I missed your blog- glad your back. T/MoM