Tuesday, April 1, 2008

and now the news... (always a weird word to me "News" - plural "new...")

Er... so I seem to have lost my blogging discipline and have been getting calls of concern.

So lets see...

My desk chair in my bedroom is breaking. I have to balance the seat on the pole. It is pretty amusing right now in a annoying sort of way, but I think I will have to aquire a new one from the school soon before I hurt myself.

I did go back to the juggling shop last Saturday, and I did find the "goblin market." In fact I didn't get really good look at the market because by the time I found it (right where it was supposed to be of course) It was time to go to the juggling club. The cool thing is though I can now pass juggle. That is, stand in front of another person and we both juggle three balls and pass them between us. I also learned a couple of other tricks I need to work on. Particularly juggling behind my back.

What's really funny about the flea market, was that I saw about five Autoharps. I saw the first one and I said "Hey cool, a Autoharp." After the fifth one, and without seeing any banjos I was thinking "What? Of all the instruments, why Autoharp?" I think it is a tootsie roll pop question.

In other random news I have been giving tests to my students with mixed results. The best are my youngest class "backpack starter" class. I am giving a test to my backpack 6 students tomorrow. I am not sure what will happen. I don't expect much but maybe they will surprise me. They sure didn't want to study for it today.

Pictures... I am working on it... thinking about working on it... I am on a new computer whose USB ports claim to be working but aren't. The only way I can get pictures up is to set up my laptop again. I can do it, I just haven't sorry!

I will try to post more here so everyone knows I am alive and well.

Peace!

No comments: