Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Teaching Huzzah!

So I have had two days of classes so far and they have been good. Tomorrow we start the kindergarten again, and that will be fun. I will have some more pictures up soon too.

Tonight I took myself to a fried chicken place in town to celebrate starting school again, and a particularly good day in Taekwondo. For thirteen thousand won you get a whole fried chicken cut up into bits, some kind of diced veggie, radish I think, and a Pepsi. The fried chicken is as good as I ever have had. So I ate about a third of it, and took the rest home for Mike who will probably polish it off in one or two sittings.

Mike and I started up Korean language lessons today with Elder Kwon. We started to learn the Korean alphabet. All I have to say is that this is going to be a interesting experience. Half the letter we have no equivalent, and there must be four or five variations of the "o" sound.

Also on a side note, I am finally starting to get the hang of the Open G tuning on the guitar.

1 comment:

Tmom said...

Yea Robert is studying Korean- I will have to tell Dr. Short.(-:
Love Mom