Monday, March 3, 2008

Weak end...

So it has been a quiet weekend here. Mike, my roommate went to Japan to get his visa fixed up and that went well except he came back with a weird rash all over his face. We have no idea why. Su Mein, who works in the school office called her father who is a surgeon and he recommended some medicines and rest which Mike did.

I sat around the house all weekend for the most part. I went into town some to get food, and hung out with Beth and James. Today the English teachers sans Mike, sang in front of the church. I actually didn't know the song, but I had the words in front of me, and can manage stage fright so it was fun.


This is my apartment building. My apartment is on the other side of it seven stories up. Everyone here in Korea lives in an apartment, either in a building like this, or over their shop. Unless maybe if they have a farm.

No comments: