Friday, March 7, 2008

What am I doing here again? oh yeah...

This is my first class, the Backpack starter class. All four of them drawing the classroom.


This is one of my students standing on her desk getting a new perspective of the world while reciting "Captain my Captain" by Walt Whitman.

Okay, that is a lie. I have forgotten why she was on the desk, but I know she hasn't heard of Whitman... yet.
This is the legendary "hot dog man" in his truck making "hot dogs" (they are actually hot dogs, with cabbage and ground pork in the bun too!) and chicken on a stick, and fishy tofu on a stick. He is parked by the back of out apartment, and you can see out apartment from here, but I am not sure which one it is. I tried the chicken kebab and it was gooooooodddd....

2 comments:

mad4books said...

I laughed out loud at your Whitman photo! (Hey, when will class sizes shrink to FOUR in Texas? Count me IN!)

Oh, and hats off to you for being such an adventuresome eater...I would probably have to pass on the cabbage, ground pork, hot dog thingy...

Juan-Diego said...

Nice blog. I checked around, but am wondering what you're doing in korea in the first place? Teaching english?