Sunday, January 20, 2008

Korea finally!

Well, it is Sunday morning here in Sabgyo, South Korea, my first full day here.

I got into the Incheon airport, on time at 7:35pm last night but since on my biological clock, it was 4:35 am, I went to bed as soon as I got to my apartment here in Sabgyo. My apartment is on the seventh floor of the building. I am sharing it with another teacher, named Michael. I am actually typing this on his computer since I do not have a monitor for mine yet.

The flight over was looong! I did not read as much "War and Peace" as I thought I would, because I talked a whole lot with the guy sitting next to me. He is from Korea, and had been in New York City, living with his cousin, studying English for a year. We exchanged emails so we can keep in touch.

I think this is all I am going to say for now. I am still trying to process things, and when I get them in a relatively ordered and concise form, I will let you know.

No comments: