Friday, January 25, 2008

Sick...

So today I have been sick. Not sick sick, just sick, and misplaced just about all I ate yesterday, in the toilet and sink. I ended up staying in bed all day sleeping and listening to Hober so I had something else to think about besides being sick and trying to sleep. Hober is a great internet radio station, with jazz, folk singer, and traditional music from around the world. It doesn't have any jarring music, and no commercials, besides the occasional station identification. But now it is almost seven pm here, and while I am not feeling perfect, I am feeling better. So I think I will be able to go to Seoul tomorrow.

A word about bathrooms... the facilities are the same here as they are in the US. except... bathtubs, they don't often have them here, just showers.... and the showers are the whole bathroom. The bathroom floor is about a inch below the rest of the apartment so the rest of the house doesn't flood every time you take a shower. I personally think this is pretty neat. However our apartments are exceptions to the rule sorta, because we do have bath tubs and we try not to flood the bathroom but between not having a shower curtain, and the stopped up drains, we do anyways.

No comments: